Results of your diagnosis
Dandruff and greasy hair
Your scalp is unbalanced, it is too flaky and it is greasy. This may be due to various factors: microorganisms, seborrhea, stress, greasy diet, etc. These affect the skin’s defences, resulting in flakes, which combine with grease and may form scabs.
– Flaky Scalp Shampoo: wash your hair twice a week.
– Flaky Scalp Lotion: apply after washing and do not rinse out. Repeat for two months.
– Flaky Scalp Shampoo: wash your hair 2-3 times a week
– Egamin Essential Purifying Base: once a week, apply a few drops at night, especially to the areas with the most dandruff, spread it and leave on overnight. Next day, rinse using only water. Repeat for three months.
Advice for your hair at this stage
– If you have greasy hair, use Trichophase Conditioner as a conditioner. If your hair is
long or dry, you can use the Conditioning Mask.
– Try to sleep for between 7 and 8 hours, your hair regenerates at night.
– Try to eat a healthy and simple diet, rich in proteins and low fat. Eat fresh fruit and vegetables. Include in your diet blue fish and food Rich in vitamins of group B.
– Try to reduce stress if possible.
– Leave more time between dyeing your hair, attaching extensions, or bleaching it, etc. and reduce your use of hair straighteners and hair dryers.
– Use the Flaky Scalp Shampoo to wash combs, brushes, etc., and then soak them in water containing a few drops of bleach. Rinse, then dry using a hair-dryer. Do not share helmets, caps or hair accessories.