Results of your diagnosis
You have a delicate scalp which is uncomfortable, itchy, hot, or even painful. Because it is so sensitive, it is vulnerable to external and internal factors. You must be gentle with your hair, remembering that it has limited strength.
– Hydrating Shampoo: wash your hair 2-3 times a week.
– Essential Calming Base: apply a few drops after washing. Repeat for two months.
– Regenerating Shampoo: wash twice a week, alternating with Hydrating Shampoo.
– Essential Calming Base: apply a few drops after washing. Repeat for three months.
Advice for your hair at this stage
– If you have greasy hair, use Trichophase Conditioner as a conditioner. If your hair is
long or dry, you can use the Conditioning Mask.
– Try to sleep for between 7 and 8 hours, your hair regenerates at night.
– Try to eat a healthy and simple diet, rich in proteins and iron. Eat fresh fruit and vegetables. Reduce or eliminate dairy products. Drink plenty of water.
– Drink thyme tea at night.
– Try to avoid stress as far as possible.
– Leave more time between dyeing your hair, attaching extensions, or bleaching it, etc. and reduce your use of hair straighteners and hair dryers.
– When in bed, gently stroke your scalp with circular movements towards the upper part of your head; this relaxes stressed hair structures.