Results of your diagnosis
Acute hair loss with dandruff
You have excess hair loss because your scalp has changed due to external or internal factors (stress, diet, genetics, etc). The presence of dandruff, together with the internal factors, is accelerating your hair loss and making your scalp flaky.
– Flaky Scalp Shampoo: wash your hair 2-3 times a week.
– Essential Calming Base: apply a few drops after washing to hydrate and comfort the skin.
– Mucotrip Regenerating Lotion: use the pipette to apply it every night, mostly on the upper part of the scalp and the crown, for two months.
– Hydrating Shampoo: alternate with Flaky Scalp Shampoo and wash your hair 2-3 times a week.
– Aloxil Plus Essential Regenerating Base: for three months, on alternating days, apply a few drops at night to regenerate your hair.
Advice for your hair at this stage
– If you have greasy hair, use Trichophase Conditioner as a conditioner. If your hair is
long or dry, you can use the Conditioning Mask.
– Try to sleep for between 7 and 8 hours, your hair regenerates at night.
– Try to eat a healthy and simple diet, rich in omega-3 oil, blue fish, proteins andi ron. Fruits and vegetables Rich in vitamina E are very important. Drink plenty of water.
– Leave more time between dyeing your hair, attaching extensions, or bleaching it, etc. and reduce your use of hair straighteners and hair dryers.
– When in bed, gently stroke your scalp with circular movements towards the upper part of your head; this promotes circulation and stimulates the formation of new hair.