Results of your diagnosis
Acute hair loss with dandruff
You have excess hair loss because your scalp has changed due to external or internal factors (stress, diet, genetics, etc). Dandruff and grease, together with the internal factors, are accelerating your hair loss.
– Flaky Scalp Shampoo: wash your hair 2-3 times a week
– AR-23 Regenerating Ampoules: for two months, apply half an ampoule at night to regenerate your hair.
– Regenerating Shampoo: alternate with Flaky Scalp Shampoo and wash your hair 2-3 times a week.
– GR-8 Essential Regenerating Base: for three months, on alternating days, apply a few drops at night to regenerate your hair.
Advice for your hair at this stage
– If you have greasy hair, use Trichophase Conditioner as a conditioner. If your hair is
long or dry, you can use the Conditioning Mask.
– Try to sleep for between 7 and 8 hours, your hair regenerates at night.
– Try to eat a healthy and simple diet, rich in proteins, iron, B-group vitamins and fresh vegetables. Reduce dairy products or avoid them if possible. Drinking thyme tea may help to calm your skin.
– Leave more time between dyeing your hair, attaching extensions, or bleaching it, etc. and reduce your use of hair straighteners and hair dryers.
– When in bed, gently stroke your scalp with circular movements towards the upper part of your head; this promotes circulation and stimulates the formation of new hair.