Results of your diagnosis
Dandruff, grease and sensitive scalp
Your scalp is unbalanced, it is flaky and irritated, which makes it uncomfortable and itchy. This may be due to various factors: microorganisms, seborrhea, stress, greasy diet, etc. These affect the skin’s defences, causing dandruff, itchy and sensitive scalp.
– Flaky Scalp Shampoo: wash your hair twice a week.
– Flaky Scalp Lotion: apply after washing and do not rinse out.
– Essential Calming Base: 3 times a week, apply a few drops at night to hydrate and comfort the skin.
– Flaky Scalp Shampoo: wash your hair 2-3 times a week.
– Essential Calming Base: apply a few drops after washing to hydrate and comfort the skin.
– Egamin Essential Purifying Base: once a week, apply a few drops at night, especially to the areas with the most dandruff, spread it and leave on overnight. Next day, rinse using only water. Repeat for three months.
Advice for your hair at this stage
– If you have greasy hair, use Trichophase Conditioner as a conditioner. If your hair is
long or dry, you can use the Conditioning Mask.
– Try to sleep for between 7 and 8 hours, your hair regenerates at night.
– Try to eat a healthy and simple diet, rich in proteins and low fat. Eat fresh fruit and vegetables. Drink an infusion of thyme at night. Reduce or avoid milk derivates.
– Leave more time between dyeing your hair, attaching extensions, or bleaching it, etc. and reduce your use of hair straighteners and hair dryers.
– Use the Flaky Scalp Shampoo to wash combs, brushes, etc., and then soak them in water containing a few drops of bleach. Rinse, then dry using a hair-dryer. Do not share helmets, caps or hair accessories.