Results of your diagnosis
Your scalp is unbalanced, it is too flaky and itches to a greater or lesser extent. There may be several reasons for this: microorganisms, dryness, washing too frequently, unsuitable products, etc. These, in turn, may affect your skin, and cause dandruff.
– Flaky Scalp Shampoo: wash your hair twice a week.
– Flaky Scalp Lotion: apply after washing and do not rinse out. Repeat for two months.
– Flaky Scalp Shampoo: wash your hair 2-3 times a week.
– Flaky Scalp Lotion: apply once a week after washing. Do not rinse. Repeat for three months.
Advice for your hair at this stage
– If you have greasy hair, use Trichophase Conditioner as a conditioner. If your hair is
long or dry, you can use the Conditioning Mask.
– Try to sleep for between 7 and 8 hours, your hair regenerates at night.
– Try to eat a healthy and simple diet, rich in omega-3 oil, blue fish, and proteins. Fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin E are very important. Drink plenty of water.
– Leave more time between dyeing your hair, attaching extensions, or bleaching it, etc. and reduce your use of hair straighteners and hair dryers.
– Use the Flaky Scalp Shampoo to wash combs, brushes, etc., and then soak them in water containing a few drops of bleach. Rinse, then dry using a hair-dryer. Do not share helmets, caps or hair accessories.